Ten Questions for Your Doctor
A simple question can help you feel better, let you take better care of yourself, or save your life. The ten questions you should ask your doctor are:
– What is the test for?
– How many times have you done this procedure?
– When will I get the results?
– Why do I need this treatment?
– Are there any alternatives?
– What are the possible complications?
– Which hospital is best for my needs?
– How do you spell the name of that drug?
– Are there any side effects?
– Will this medicine interact with medicines I’m already taking?